The finest literature is shown here to deepen your knowledge on battery standards, legislation and beyond.
Defining test protocols for battery tests
- White Paper on Test methods for improved battery cell understanding
- Test methods on battery cell performance, ageing effects and safety aspects. Comparison with tests in standards are given. The methods have been optimised for using the results in modelling and application design. This document is an outcome of the projects Spicy, eCaiman and FiveVB.
- SPICY Deliverable D6.1 ‘Test protocols definition for WP6 (including critical review of protocols)’ (PDF)
- Characterisation tests, ageing tests, abuse&reliability tests, analysis of EV logging data
- Mat4Bat D5.1 M31 ‘List of relevant regulations and standards’ (PDF)
- Regulation and directives
- Characterisation tests (including materials), ageing tests, abuse&reliability tests
Review on test standards
- Mat4Bat D5.6 ‘Recommendations for the further development of regulations and standards’ (PDF)
- Confrontation of legislation and standards with the experience from the battery materials project
- Conclusions Putting Science into Standards (PSIS) Workshop 2016 "Driving Towards Decarbonisation of Transport: Safety, Performance, Second life and Recycling of Automotive Batteries for e-Vehicles“
- Assessment on the standardisation and test needs for battery performance, safety, second life batteries and recycling.
- The accompanying website
- A review of abuse testing standards and regulations for Li-ion batteries in (H)EVs
- Scientific article with intention to compiling the relevant standards and regulations to identify shortcomings and areas for future improvement
- STALLION Handbook on safety assessment (PDF)
- Explanation on battery safety assessment for stakeholders around stationary battery systems
- STALLION ‘Assessment on improved safety tests for large stationary Li-ion batteries’ (PDF)
- 10 safety tests with sensitivity evaluation for stationary Li-ion battery systems